Emergency Bat & Animal Trapping & Removal Service Monday - Friday 7am-3pm
Squirrels, Raccoons, Woodchucks, and Most Wild Animals
Emergency Animal, Bats and Bird Removal Service1. Call 1-508-468-1000.
2. If you get voicemail leave a message stating your in need of an emergency removal.
3. You will receive a return call in about 5 minutes.
4. Once the technician is in route he will call with ETA.
5. If the animal cannot be located in 1 hour, we will leave a trap, and or return for free within 24 hours.
6. Bats will be tested for rabies at the Board of Health, other animals will be tested if necessary.
7. You will be scheduled for a free complete home inspection during normal business hours.
8. Free inspection will include written proposal as well as a printed warranty.
Emergency Service Area
Rhode Island - Providence County.